Business Control Processes - Last of the Principles in Management Class Assignments

Whoo Hoo! This is the last assignment I have this semester for the Principles in Management Class. I still have to get dressed up in professional attire and video myself giving a presentation about the Foundations of Business Communications for the other class but I am wrapping up another semester!


About the above video
Being in any kind of business takes a lot of work and learning a wide variety of things. Defining your business, your values, your mission, your business identity and so much more. Of course, you also have to go through a whole course about controls. The Control Process, The Types of Controls, etc. Today I finished my Principles of Management class. I get a whole week off and then I have another two classes for the summer term. Checking off my class list and getting ever closer to my goal!









Comments