North Florida Writers Tour - Checking in with Author Judith Erwin and her latest Mystery book

Not only do I try to support our North Florida writers with blog posts, free videos, and sharing of their own posts whenever I find them. This type of chain of events, I hope, will come back to me eventually. I would rather do this kind of work than some of the others I have had to do in the past to make money but no one has money to spend on creating these digital bits and pieces to sell their own books.


The Price of Murder by Judith Erwin Cover

The Price of Murder is the third book in the Shepherd and Associates Mystery series written and published by Duval County Florida author, Judith Erwin. The ebook came out in January of this year and the paperback was published the first week of April!

If you are a published author out there and would like me to blitz social media and my websites with your next published book, check out the services listed on my https://SouthernDragonPublishing.com website. Maybe we can both make some money.


Comments