What are you doing this lovely spring day?

 What are you doing this lovely spring day? Well, I have put off a college assignment until the last day so I am working towards getting that finished and uploaded before midnight. In between, I am uploading some social media posts for my writer's group - First Coast Romance Writers out of Jacksonville. I am the Director of Communication volunteer for the group and as such I keep the social media posts rolling.




After I get the term paper done for the Business Communications class, I have to prepare a presentation for the Writers Alliance of Gainesville - Marketing Coalition Group that I am presenting for tomorrow at 10:00 am. I am going to have to set two alarms because I slept through last month's meeting time. - 👺

I gotta get more paying gigs soon. I am chomping at the bit to get out there and explore the countryside, take some cool pictures, and just get out of my writing space for a little bit.

SDP is gearing up to start two different things on May 1st. The first is the 30-Day Social Media Challenge which involves authors signing up for my newsletter and receiving daily tips on posting ideas for their accounts each day. At the end of the month, we will compare what worked and what didn't. Secondly, we start season 3 of Jolene's Book and Writers Talk Podcast That's right I interview, people in the book business and we talk about whatever is on their minds that day. You can sign up to be a part of season 3 on my website as well.





Comments