What I learned in College Today - Some Good and Some Bad



Colin Dodds - Debit Credit Theory (Accounting Rap Song)

After receiving the bad new this morning that the largest scholarship I was award was being taken away from me because I have too many college credits without degrees was a heart-breaker. They even took away one I didn't know I was being considered for but I did get this past summer. I hope they won't take that one away too. I would owe the college $700 which I simply cannot afford.

The accounting course is exactly what I thought it was about and I already have over 30 credits in accounting at all 4 levels and the Business Advisor at FSCJ should have given me credit for that course as well as the marketing. My professor even suggested that I test out of the class for $45. It is a difficult decision between getting an easy A - and incuring more college credit hours which may affect when I try to get my Masters later.

So I am waiting to hear back from my advisor and the scholarship committee to see if I will be continuing full time this term or reverting back to part time. 

Oh, well! This video the accounting teacher showed on our first lesson is so fun I just had to smile. If you want to help a non-traditional college student out - please purchase something from my various online stores, share them with your friends and family...I have some summer discounts happening on each of them. Thanks for listening.

Workamping In Florida Online Store

Southern Women Crafts Online Store

Jolene's Books and More Online Store

A Widow's Dilemma in Cuba

Purchase my pen-names (L.J. Green) book from my online bookstore above.




Comments