Attending Writing Workshops Helps Us Grow as Authors


Yes, I have volunteered to support another writing event by not only attending it but providing social media posts like videos, graphics and blog articles for the upcoming seminar hosted by the Northeast Florida Sisters in Crime. They are trying to build back their membership and promote local mystery writers under their new president, Lana McAna, who happens to live near me in the wilds of Suwannee County Florida. 

The event is an all day affair but they are providing lunch and even creating some lovely gift baskets that are being raffled off for only $1/ticket. It promises to be a nice day of networking as well as learning. 

I will probably end up running the Zoom "Live" broadcasting part or I may just be on Zoom watching the proceedings. We will see. 

I did get some really good news about my college scholarships today. They reinstated the summer one they took away at the beginning of the month and gave me two more so I am completely covered as far as tuition and books. - 🙋🙂😊

Comments