Quote from Colin Powell About Success

One of my favorite military people has got to be Colin Powell. He always projected an air of confidence, forthrightness and ability to get the job done which we surely need these days. He was the only person in the politcal arena that I thought we could all trust. Sadly, Covid took him the a month before my mom passed. 2021 was not the best year for any of us I think.

I am doing research again and came across this quote attributed by Colin Powell and thought I would share. I have also found some video about another favorite historical figure, Eleanor Roosevelt, she was instrumental in promoting the Universal Human Bill of Rights that was ratified in Paris in 1948. She advocated for the U.N. and those rights until her death in 1969.

The theme for International Human Rights Day in 2024 is "Equality – Reducing inequalities and advancing human rights". The day is celebrated on December 10, 2024. 
 I thought I would get a jump start on promoting it. 

Southern Dragon Publishing New Listings on PayPal









Comments